Thursday 25 April 2013

My favourite time

Been working long hours lately and there was certainly no me time. Not to mention writing anything on this blog at all.

However, something has never change no matter how late I work nor how tired I am.

Whenever I am home, my two beloved would surround me with their unending chats. The gossips in school, their likes and dislikes. The latest things on the net, new discovery of an artist that is worth looking out for. Sometimes, they were not even talking to me but among themselves. I am contented just by lying down on the couch listening to them.

My pride and joy. They gave me love, meaning to work hard and strength to go on when the road is tough. They pain my heart sometimes and drive me to the wall. But they are still my beloved. I never have any doubt about it and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment