|Source: Lotte Duty Free|
Finally, it is here. We have been talking about it, looking forward and yet afraid that it comes too soon.
2013 is here and it is here to stay. I better make good use of it or I can call it another wasted year. I don't want to call it a new year resolution, as it will never work for me. But I do have plans for 2013. I will list it down now and check them at the end of this year.
1. Lose weight - I need to for whatever reason: health, beauty, self-esteem; it is a must. No more procrastination. Any one with good advice or want to be my brisk walking mate, you are welcome. I will be more practical and set small goals and each goal achieved will have a small prize ( not food, lol). But the ultimate is this-Tiffany Yours in sterling it silver. Not that I cannot afford the ring now, but I want to buy only when I have achieved the ideal weight so that I can have a smaller ring size. If I were to have it now, the ring will not fit me if I lost the excess pounds right?
|Source: Tiffany Yours|
2. Have more of me time, some quiet moment to reflect everyday. What I want to do and what I need to do. Writing blog is a way to look at things in my own way and voicing what I need to say and recording my thoughts such as this.
3. Be more organized. I am already being known to be a very organized person but there are so many things going on in my life and I feel that I need to be even more organized than this. Am I a control freak? I don't know. But I feel the need to, at least for 2013.
4. Get the living room done up. I have moved in for half a year now but I am still quite undecided about how the hall should be done up. I just painted the wall few weeks back in Ash Grey and it turned out fine for me. I think I am still on the right track.
5. Going to Bangkok with my daughter - This is my promise to her and I will keep it.
6. Attend CRI or Lounge H - I am speaking alien now and only eels will understand. Sorry.
7. Be debt free - this is important to me. As a single parent, the lesser liabilities the better.
8. Spend more time with mum and dad. No matter what happened, I will not live to regret if I have done enough. What is enough? I don't know. I guess as long as I am happy and contented, that is enough.
I think the list is long enough, we will come back and check at the end of the year.